Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

emceepaul

Will taking a Driver's Ed course for a 23 yr old help lower auto insurance for a new car?
I grew up in a bustling metropolitan and never needed to drive much. However, I am moving soon and just got a license.

Question is: will taking a Driver's Ed course help reduce my auto insurance given I am over 21? Also, there are different types of Driver's Ed courses. Which ones should I look into? Only defensive driving?

Whatever course it is make sure it is recognized in your state by your insurer. Generally a defensive driving course is good for a 10% discount on your insurance.