Question

Ljubel328

Will reversing a dental charge hurt my credit?
Hi, I recently went to NYU dental because it's affordable and I wasn't covered under my employer. They told me a had a number of cavities. After three visits because the fillings repeatedly fell out and had to be redone. After this fourth visit today I've had enough. I want to know if I reverse the charge on my credit card will this bill from NYU medical hurt my credit? And, if so, how much? It's roughly $215

I have a 795 credit score right now. I don't feel like I should have to pay for a sub-par service that hasn't even been completed. Would this really hurt my credit? What happens once I don't lay?

Reversing the charge

would have no effect on your credit.  If you reverse the charge and they send the bill to collections, That would.

The balls in in your court, its a matter of how you want to play it. 

Before reversing the charge with the credit card company, I would contact NYU dental and see if you can get them to reverse (refund) the charges.

Good luck.