Question

kwashington703

WILL PAYING CREDIT CARD THIS BOOST MY CREDIT SCORE!!!???
Example:

My current payment is due 5/7/15. Statement due date is 5/11/15

My current balance owed for 5/7/15 is 0.00

I have a balance on my card of 1500 as of now. If I pay this off before 5/7/15 (EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT OWED ON MY CURRENT STATEMENT FOR 5/7/15), will this increase my credit score or due I need to let this hit my report and then pay off in full so that the credit bureaus will see that I payed something off.

Wait.

What you said is the statement due date is actually the 'closing' date, which is when all purchases of the billing cycle are tabulated and the statement is prepared.  This is the 'usage' or showing that the card is being used.  Just pay the total amount due as shown on the statement.  That is good for your credit score. If you pay the $1500 that is not yet shown on the statement, the  'usage' will not be calculated and this will actually hurt your credit score.

You won't be paying interest on this remaining amount during this time, either.