Question

HD1000

Will I get approved for 40k car loan?
Looking to take out a 40k loan on a 80k vehicle. (please no responses telling me how outrageous that is) Have 20k plus trade in which I'm hoping to get at least 20k for. Currently have a credit score of 748. I've taken out one 30k loan which is now paid off but used a co signer. I have 100k in available credit with about 15% credit usage. Pay no rent or mortgage (company I work for pays). Have one late payment ( 5 years ago). And have somewhat of a short credit history. Don't want to walk into the dealership and look stupid, whats the odds I'll get approved?

As long as you have good income and I see no problem. Good Luck!!!!!