Question

briean31290

will having my only 2 collections removed impove my score?
My credit score is currently at a 576 and i just fixed everything on my credit in february. I caught up on all of my car loan payments and i am currently paying everything on time. I got my first credit card in february and am paying that off in full every month. The issue is I have 2 med. bills in collections and neither one is supposed to be on there because they were never reported to my insurance. After speaking with the collectors they have sent both to the insurance and have agreed to remove it from my credit report. How much will this raise my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

The best answer is to wait for your new report and score. You will get it within 7 days here in Credit Karma, as long as your TransUnion report got updated.