Will declined charges from a credit card number that no longer exists show up on a credit report?
I just found out that Microsoft was trying to renew my Xbox Live account. They had tried to charge the credit card that I had on file with them 8 or 9 times or something over the course of the past month but it kept declining the charge. The charge was declined because the card (more so the card number) I had on file with them no longer exists as that physical card was cancelled due to fraud in early September and I was issued a new card.

The card on file with them would have went through fine if it would have had the correct information listed on it but I never thought to update that info with them when I was issued a new card. I no longer use that service and it was out of site, out of mind. They have cancelled the auto-renewal no problem and will not try to charge me again. My question is will all those declined charges show up on a credit report somewhere next time I would ever have one pulled since they were trying to charge a card number that no longer existed?