Question

kenjamin5150

Will co-signing for an apartment show up on my credit report?
Will co-signing for an apartment show up on my credit report? My Mom's credit score is not high enough to be accepted as a tenant, but if a person with a good credit score co-signs, she can live there.

Yes it will because being a co-signer makes you as responsible for that debt as your mother.  Instead, I suggest she ...check into subsidized housing/income contingent rent.  Check with the local housing authority.  I've done that and it is decent housing..