Question

lisaNohio

Will being late once affect my credit score very much?
I used my Kohl's card for a very small purchase (under $20) and totally forgot to pay the bill!! My first late payment ever! How will this affect my score?

Most Helpful Response

If the rest of your history is good it should not have that much of an affect. If you have a long history with Kohls call them and explain the situation and ask if they can remove the late payment from your report as a goodwill gesture. Sometimes a creditor will do this. Best of luck.

lsfeder

I wrote the question. I am asking for advise, related to being hospitalizedfor  months and having no one to bring me my bills.  How do I pay them?

lsfeder

I was hospitalized for 2 months and had  no one to bring me my bills.  How do I pay them?