Question

Chamii

Will an increase on my credit limit improve my credit score?
I have 2 accounts with credit limits around 300 and 350. The 300 is a secured credit card and the 350 is a store card. I pay it off regularly never had late payments and pay more than minimum. I believe because my credit limit is soo low my credit utilization is very high. Credit score is 622. Do you think requesting a raise of my credit limit will descrease my utilization and help my credit score? I also see my vantage score dropping and i dont understand why