Will a higher credit line increase my future credit lines?
I have a secured card with a credit line of 200$. Im thinking of raising it to like 1000$.
When I apply for another credit card in a year or so, will they give me a higher credit line because my current one is 1000 rather than if I kept it at 200$?

I already know that your credit line is determined by your credit score, (mine is 666), total debt (0) how often you pay your bills (every month, no late) collections (2, for about 1000$), your income, etc. I am basically wondering if your current credit lines can increase your future ones, if they'll look at your limit and say "hmm, she had this high of a limit, and still paid everything on time, lets give her this limit"