Question

ricanguy007

why you push higher percentage credit card, thats no help
you guys are just trying to push your products, which to me are worst in my situation.

Most Helpful Response

They just use that space for advertising, don't buy into everything you read on this site.  But, what do you expect for free?  I do like this site for helping me monitor my credit, but that's about it.  For a really good website on credit cards, try www.creditcards.org.  Best of luck!

ricanguy007

Thank You ,they should call it creditbull.com.

its all about comissions and percentages

this is a helpful company cause it gives you an insight of where you are ,this way you can work at doing better in achieving a better credit score for better deals as far as lower percentages .... in my situation they have opened my eyes and educated me on how the better score deals go., but as far as offerring better ones that iwont agree , example they want me to refinance an$8000. mortgage at 41/2 %  to a 2 1/2 which I can pay off in 6 to 8 months ,why start 15 years over. consolidate  2 credit cards below $1000. each at 11.9 % percent when I have the 10.9 % thats more money and a credit inquiry against you ,so for me is a lose lose game , thats why you need to do your own numbers first. There is nothing free without trying to get something.