Question

Blondeey200

WHY THE SUDDEN DROP!!!???
I'm down 19 points on both models all of the sudden. NOTHING has changed in my history, accounts, inquiries, etc. The only thing new is that I went from a 0$ amount to 28% and that I filed my taxes through credit karma! How am I down 19 points for either of these!!!

I think CK has issues. Mine took a major nose dive. If I scroll in the changes they added a ton of really old stuff then down below that they deleted it all. I'm really confused. I know it's only a fake score but it appears someone is messing with my credit report. Not funny !