Question

slimjimmie

Why such a drastic change in my credit score?
Why did my credit score drop 86 points in one month? There were no deliquencies. And even though there were 2 new additions, the score shouldn't have dropped 86 points.

slimjimmie

Yeah, that is a big drop.  I agree with you that is much higher that you should have been able to inflict by average age and inquiriy changes alone.  Are the new cards low limits and already highly utilized because of start up fees or something?  Maybe all that together could add up to something substantial.  If that was the case, the good news is that is should climb right back up after the utilization goes down and the payments start showing.   I dont know what your starting point was so all I can do is guess.

I would get on the net to annualcreditreport.com and print out all three reports for free.  If something else is going on, it will show it.  The answer needs to be there.

Let me know how it goes.

Good Luck

Rich