Question

Gillete

Why my credit score dropped by 65 points within one week?
I have not added a new card and have made all monthly payments in full.credit utilization is below 20%. No hard inquiries.Credit report also does not show anything abnormal. However, this if my first account opened 4 months ago. Last week my score was in 720s... and not its in 640s... Please let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Not to worry.

It sounds like your doing the rtight things. 

For some reason, there seems to be a consistant fluctuation downward on most credit scores right after the holidays. I noticed it on my scores and with others that i have spoken to.  Its as if the creditors expect a lot people to have a lot of new debt in January.

Keep an eye on it and if your score deosn't rebound soon, then pull your credit reports and see if there is anything you should be concerned about.