Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

shar6591

Why isn't Experian credit score not listed?

noyfb

The response by jwsisiter isn't correct or even relevant ... no one seems to have an swer ... CK is basically a terrible site and pretty much a scam to get people to buy into the high interest credit cards. Simple .. as that.

Because it is not the purpose of this site to provide your credit reports but it is to provide credit education.  And, the credit scores shown here are more often higher than the real ones out in the world as I discovered when I bought my car.  Not a big problem because I did get the l,oan.