Question

Stdy

Why is Transunion not showing my loan acccount after 5 months?
In June of 2016 I opened a Capital One SC to reestablish credit, though it wasn't bad to begin with. The following month I opened a personal loan account with a local business I had dealt with in the past that I knew reported to all three credit bureaus. I didn't need the loan, but I wanted to show some diversity on the report and that I could still pay on time. Upon applying for the loan I immediately took a score hit with all three credit bureaus due to the hard inquiry. This was expected. Upon opening the account Experian and Equifax both updated with a month to show the account on my report and have regularly reported my payments every month since then. Transunion, however, still has not listed the loan on my credit report and it has been 5 months. I almost have this loan paid off.

I talked to the business I opened the account with and they said they have been reporting to Transunion as well and they don't know why it wouldn't have been added to my report by now.

Is there some reason why Transunion would not have added this loan account to my report by now? I would like to have it added and show I made my payments on time. Transunion is updating my Capital One SC every month but not even putting the loan on my report.