Question

cdacc0914

Why is myFico scores 70 pts higher than my CreditKarma scores?
So I just bought fico scores from myFico and I was wondering if these are accurate. The scores are 724EQ, 714TU, and 724EX. My creditkarma scores are 653TU and 650EQ. My creditwise score from my capitalone card is also 653 and my not updated fico score from my discover card is 588 based on last month. I'm going crazy which scores do I believe? I've had these two cards for the past 3 months and I remember my transunion fako was 580 one month before I opened these cards. I've been utilization below 30% and paid on time ever since. I also paid off a collection from a old closed credit card after I opened these cards. Is it possible for my scores to jump that high in 3 months?

There are different scoring models for credit, most lenders use a version of FICO scores. Always look to see what type of credit score you are getting because there are many. Do some reading on this in addition to all credit topics.