Question

Jwhin76

Why is my score higher by just being an authorized user?
Husband got 2 store cc in his name for me. Vs and Maurices. He's the one with invome as Im just a student right now. I shop there each,once a month (vs is 250,Maurices is 150)I buy usually no more than 90 at vs but pay it off 100% before due date and 60 at other store. (Both stores are by same bank )but its making my score much higher and his as well but why mine? (Not complaining, just wondering )

If an account where you're an AU is considered by a scoring model then it will have an impact.  How much of an impact all depends on the account and your credit.  Accounts with longer, perfect payment history, low reported utilization and a greater age will generally help.  Accounts with derogatory information, high reported utilization and short age will generally not help.