Question

Jetman64

Why is my score down?
Every section on my credit score card is an A or a B, except for one C, which hasn't changed much since the last time I checked. So why has my credit score dropped again, and is now an overall rating of a D? What can I do to bring it back up in the next few months?

So many reasons it could...

Here's a good blog post that talks about why scores change. http://blog.creditkarma.com/credit-101/credit-scores/credit-101-credit-score-changes/ A lot of the time, an action that you took a while ago could just be showing up now. Also, if you paid off any loans, sometimes the affect is counterintuitive, as having less open lines of credit can drop your score. Hope this helps at least a little!