Question

suspiria420

why is my sallie mae account closed?
I don't understand why my sallie mae account is closed. If I owe them money why wouldn't I see it?

Have you checked all three of your credit reports recently?  If not, please do. Go to annualcreditreport.com to get them.  That way you can see a lot of what might be going on.  The loans could be in the process of being transferred to a different servicing office and that could show on one of the other reports. If you don't see anything, then you might want to contact the last servicing office you had  to find out.  Student loans do not go away, so it's best to keep track.