Question

reedee65

Why is my Equifax score on CreditKarma 100 points lower than on the actual Equifax website?
I have a subscription to Equifax and I check my score there and here on Credit Karma. Why would Credit Karma show my Equifax score as more than 100 points lower than what is showing on the Equifax website? Do they do that to try to get people to buy or subscribe to sponsor products?

CK scores 100 points too high

Credit Karma needs to change their model to that used by lenders. I understand that there are a variety of models or scoring schemes. But CK scores are consistently too high by 100 points. CK can and should do better. It is a poor service to users to mislead them to approach a lender with wrong information.