Question

Nascar57

Why is my credit score so low
I have been paying the majority of bills off. This is the lowest my score has been, what do I need to do?

With out seeing your report

there's no way to say exactly what you need to do.  

More info would help....

I suggest you read the articles on this site because the purpose of Credit Karma is to teach people how credit works and how to improve one's credit score.  I found the information to be very helpful and, because of acting on this knowledge, my score has gone up.  We are not able to see any of your credit information, [which is good due to privacy concerns.  Knowing about credit has enabled me to play the credit game to my advantage, while still improving my score.

What kind of bills are they? Are those bills on your credit reports? Are the accounts you been paying are still open and in good standing? are they been charged-off or in collections already?

-

Paying "bills" that aren't on your report like utilities, cell phone don't help with your scores. Paying collections don't improve your scores with majority of scoring models. Your scores benefit from paying down your credit card balances (besides paying on time of course), and to smaller extend, paying down balance on a loan.