Question

Strong5678

Why is my credit score not showing?
Do I have to give bank account information? Do I have to have a credit card? I wanna figure all this out before I move out with college and everything and not flipping out over everything or something I could have done better

You don't have a score

If you don't and haven't yet had any credit cards or loans, you will not have a score. If you're just starting out, I suggest you try the DiscoverIT for students card. Once you have a card, the credit card company will start reporting to the credit bureaus and you will start to establish credit and be assigned a score.

Another way to start is to go to bank/credit union and see if you can get a $500 personal loan. Put it into an account and have auto payments of $100 every month. After the 5 months you will have paid the debt (plus small interest) and violá, you'll establish credit.

Both of these will then set you up to get a better score and better cards/incresed limits.

Just be sure that the bank/credit union reports to all three credit bureaus as not all do.

You need to do some thorough reading about credit, that is how you figure it out, so you are not flipping out later.