Question

BPayne12

Why is my credit report of credit card utilization behind on the payments being made to accts
when pymnts are made why they not reported on time to raise my score

Generally, the creditors only report your activities to credit bureaus once a month, usually around the statement close date and not on whenever the date you paid, tho I noticed my auto loan reports the day (whenever it is) after I paid. The credit bureaus can takes couple days to update the informations, CK only pull your report once a week, so potentially, it could take 5~6 weeks after you paid to show the changes here.

-

Some creditors do offers a mid-cycle updates, you would need to request it. Or if you are trying to squeeze some extra points before you apply for credit? Make another payment before the statement closes/reporting date, so it would show whatever balance/utilization percentages you desire.