Question

lilpiglet46

why is my credit down 65 points
my bank was bought out by Washington federal and in the process of new bank 2 car payments were taken out at same time but I covered it as soon as it hapened.i paid my ty and enternet bill and it was put on my bros account got that straighten after I got a late notice email on home depot cause it was not taken out by ne bank but old one
my retirement check did not come to new bank but old one I can go on o\and on.

There are so many things that go into calculating your credit score, nobody can say why your score dropped without thoroughly studying your full report.  I suggest you go to www.credit.about.com or www.myfico.com and look at the five things that count towards your credit score and hopefully you can figure it out.  Also, please realize that the score you get here is just pretend, it is just an educational tool.  You can look up "FICO vs FAKO" on the web and you'll see what I mean.  Best of luck!