Question

Leyley1992

Why is my auto loan not showing now when it did a few months ago. No changes all on time payments.
A few months ago I had a much better score now then I do now. I started buying my first car and the account was listed and was helping my score go up. IVe never missed a payment, nothing has changed but now there is no record of my almost year long on time payment history. Not even a record I have an auto loan. The only things showing up are credit checks and medical bills in collection. So negative things are showing up but no postives. I'm working on taking care collections accounts and would really like to improve my score. Any advice or answers would be helpful.