Question

obaker3

Why is it that business loans appear on personal credit report?
The purpose of them running my credit for the business was to see if there is anything on my report to hinder me from being able to do business with the company. Now that it is cleared, the rental agreement is showing up on my credit report. It is not a loan that I got from the company so why is it even showing up? To top it off, every time a payment is made it says an account was removed and another account added. That makes no sense.

If I were you I would be asking your lender these questions.