Question

Confusedcustomer

Why is experian charging me $12.99?
So I check my checking account and I'm being charged $12.99 from experian? How can that be if I was using a free trial? Im trying to find a way of contacting experian or credit karma but Ive had no luck! I seriously pist off..

Hi, 

Sorry for the confusion! Credit Karma has no relationship with Experian. We provide free scores and reports from Equifax and TransUnion. The servies at Credit Karma are always free. This charge comes from another site. If you can't figure out where the charge originated, contatct your bank. 

Hope that helps. 

Better go back and read what you signed up for?   Sometimes you pay up front for a Free Trial and when you cancel before the end of the Trial period then you will be your money back.