Question

Shiyavase

WHY ?? I paid off completely my C.Card 7K .and from 693 point I came down -35 points ..WHY??
I had 693 points,and overal grade B,,,I just paid my credit card 7K balance was expecting my credit scores to come up,,and it came to -35 points :(((((((..I paid everything and every time few days before due...I have 100% of payment history,What is wrong ?

If you lowered your credit card utilization to 0%, then you need to show some usage on that card. 0% usage is a "C" grade for credit card utilization. Use it for smaller purchases that you can handle each month because if it contstantly sits at 0%, lenders will think that you're not using and building credit which is why your credit score dropped. Other than that, congrats on paying off such a large balance as it can be a wonderful feeling. Remember that a credit score is just a number unless you plan on getting a new house or car in the near future.