Question

Ahabah

WHY HAS MY CREDIT SCORE SUDDENLY DROPPED 15 POINTS IN THE LAST MONTH?
I don't understand why my Credit Score has suddenly dropped 15 points (in just one month)??? My "behavior" has been the same as always... Nothing changed!! My total utilization has been around 0-10% for the past few months.
I have 5 credit cards, but I only used (2 weeks ago) the latest card I got (Discover) for the first time, with a total utilization of 16.6%, which I think it isn't too high. I have 100% on-time payments.
COULD SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT HAPPENED??? WHAT ARE THE FACTORS THAT IMPACTED SO NEGATIVELY MY CREDIT SCORE???

Thank you in advance and God Bless!

I wouldn't get too worked up about what a non-fico score is. I would instead worry about FICO scores.