Question

ssf

Why has creditkarma become irrelevant? Credit karma has sold out.
Whatever algorithm they use to figure out the credit score does not make any sense at times. I have noticed that credit scores can vary monthly by at least 10%. My experience is that creditkarma provides no constructive explanation. Credit karma appears to only want to sell credit cards. I guess thats the way things are going. It was once a useful an interesting site but now it appears to have sold out. I'm too old to need to get loans or fret about some fabricated credit score. But if your credit score is import in your life make sure it really reflects your ability to use credit.