Question

whitewolf1977

Why does one of scores keep going down and the other keep going up?
My Trans Union scores keeps going down and at the same time, my VantageScore keeps going up. Why does this happen and which score is more important to look at?

You can't expect different scoring models to produce the same results.  We don't know the details of the TransUnion New Accoint Model or VantageScore.

Which is more important?  The answer to that all depends on which scoring model the creditor you're applying to uses.  I've read that some use VantageScore but I have no idea which ones.  Most creditors us a FICO score.

I agree with takeshi74 on this. Between the 3 bureaus Experian, Equifax, Transunion, most creditors use a FICO score. I know with AMEX for instace, if you sign up for CreditSecure they display your Plus scores. But overall, you're better off reviewing your FICO.