Question

bjcapple1

Why does my Credit Score keep dropping and there noth new negative added to my report ?

We do not have access to your credit information which is good for security reasons.  If you haven't read the articles and utilized the financial tools here, please do so.  It will help you to get a good understanding of how credit works and what can affect the score. I have learned a lot and it is a great benefit to know this stuff.

Are you using more of your available credit? When utilization goes up on your credit cards, scores will come down. I also advise that you check your FICO scores from time to time as well.