Question

Tiggerman2

Why do you continue to allow Capital One advertising space?
They are unable to keep my account accurately! One card I've closed their own investigation proved that the charge in dispute was a false charge but they wouldn't fix it! Then to make it even worse, when I complained (over and over and) they sent me paperwork to fill out(yet again) it was due back in a time period that was IMPOSSIBLE to meet. Now I am being charged additional interest on an ever DECREASING amount owed. How can the interest increase on a lower amount. Then using their site it just looped me back to my account????

contact the FTC

if you have complaints about the way a lender handles your account you need to contact the Federal Trade Commision.

FTC .gov 

Complaining about how CK handles their advertising here is a waste of time.  CK does not answer these posts, Other memebers do.

To file a complaint and try to get the issue resolved through the Consumer Finacial Protection Buearu, go to "consumerfinance dot gov" and click on the link in blue that says "Submit A Complaint" at the top right corner of their website.

Most Helpful Response

The advertisers here pay for this site so we can benefit from this information for free.  It is up to the individual to deal with their own account issues.