Question

mlee12

Why do I still have no credit score?
I have been a member for 4 months on a secure credit card and never exceed 30% of my limit, why do I still have no score?

I suggest you take the time to read the articles here so you can learn how credit really works.  You need a history of credit and just one card doesn't do it, as you will learn.  I have degrees in accounting and business and learned more about credit here than from all my college classes.  Read. learn and you will have the information you need for the rest of your life.

mlee12

Thanks for the help. Was just wondering as my friend opened the same account at the same time as me and she has a score immediately.