Question

Snowden2012

Why do I need to send in information confirming I'm myself ?
Was told I need to send proof that I am who I say I am. I don't feel comfortable sending that information through the mail in order to access my credit score.

Then don't. I didn't have to when I registered.... Maybe you have something in your report that is causing it. Fraud alerts, inquiry blocking, something else... Perhaps you should go to annualcreditreport.com and get your reports and look them over good.

NOT the case

I have the same issue.  It was probably because you filled out something wrong too many times and then they blocked it.  I don't feel comfortable sending it through the mail either.  Can credit karma use another way to prove this??