Question

jkrservices

Why do I have hard inquiries on my account, I have not requested any credit?
When I check my Credit Karma account it shows four hard inquiries and I have no idea why I have any. Who would be authorized to check my credit if I have not requested to have them do so?
How can I check to see who is doing this and how can I get them to stop?

Most Helpful Response

Hard Inquiries

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get your free credit report from all three bureaus once a year and you'll be able to track the hard inquiries that are on there.