Question

Davidw6

Why do I have credit cards on my report that I do not have?
I have never been late on anything . I pay more on my mortage and credit cards than what they ask. I would think my credit # would be higher.

Most Helpful Response

This is really vauge info.

if you have credit cards on your report that you don't know of, that would worry me more than the score right now.  Someone may have stolen you identity and is opening accounts in your name. 

I would pull all 3 reports and see whats going on..  AnnualCreditReport.com

Dispute the errors

And, file disputes on all WRONG information on those reports with the credit bureau that is reporting them.  That is why we are advised to check all three credit reports annually, because errors do happen.