Question

MsScarlett

Why do closed cards still show a huge open amount on my credit report?
I have two closed accounts on my credit report. They have been closed for more than 2 years and the cards are history. I'm just paying them down and off. Why do both of these show up on my credit reports as having $10K of OPEN credit? This isn't true and actually neither card ever had that much open credit on it. I'm sure it's making my score average out to worse as it looks like I have this much open credit which I don't. How can I get this resolved?