Question

SimonandChammie

Why did you mess the site up so badly?????
This new site is really horrible....I am grateful that I got good use out of it prior to this because I have paid off a lot of items since I started using the site but since the changes it is not only frustrating but depressing items are not updating and it is making my credit worthiness show worse rather than better...so I am now inundating the BBB's with reports to get it done...probably will be seeing me go by by and unliking it on fb as well

I want all of my credit info removed

How do I go about getting all of my credit info removed from Credit Karma....it is  not fair to myself or to others to have so much inaccurate information that is being compared to others..what I am seeing with my report is that files are not being updated and when I use the informatin given to me here....to file a dispute...they are not always still on my credit report but are showing negatively here... it was a cool program when it updated...now it is just a frustrating lack of infomratin to me....

Hi SimonandChammie,

We think that the addition of a second credit bureau's scores and reports is a good thing. Keep in mind that the scores you see on Credit Karma are not shown to lenders. Lenders have their choice of hundreds of different score models, many of which are not available to the general public. Instead of focusing on the 3-digit number, we encourage you to look at your overall credit health. 

If you have additional feedback, feel free to send it to comments@creditkarma.com