Question

dannybrown92

Why did Toyota Finacial do this to us?
I am a co-signer on a car through Toyota. The main person on the loan asked and was granted (proof with emails and letter) a one month deferment on January 2014's payment. 30 days later and yesterday, Credit Karma/Trans Union and Experian have reported that account as a delinquent (30 days late).

We were granted this deferment and Toyota put this on a delinquent account. I asked the person for their payment history and everything is on time and that one month deferment is on there. Nothing is late. So why did Toyota report this as a delinquent? I am upset and of course they are not open until Monday.

idk

Hmm I never had an issue and I deferred 2 or 3 times on my past 2 loans with them. They should have fixed it though