Question

Tatekrueger1

Why did my score drop so drastically?
I started out with a 708 and one credit card. When I started CK I had 4 hard inquiries cause I had started trying to get approved for credit cards. In February I bought a car and 2 dealers ran my credit. Neither inquires dropped off. And my score dropped to 648 I applied for a credit card and got denied in March. Making my hard inquiries total at 8. And then today (April) I check my account and my score dropped to 591?? It said one of my hard inquires had dropped off making my total of 8 again?? I'm so confused. I've never paid any payment late and it just keeps dropping for no apparent reason. The only activity on my accounts is me paying my payments.

Most Helpful Response

go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull all 3 credit reports and if you see any discprencies report them and they have to investigate it and if its inaccurate delete it