Question

crdeitcardsrscary

Why did my score drop 100 points
I recently had to buy a car. My old one died. I had always had excellent credit 700 and recently 783.The Hard Hits seems to be the factor. Why is that fair? I want to yell at Bob King Kia!!!!

Multiple hard inquiries for auto or home loans are supposed to be counted only as one as long as the inquiries are made within a short window of time. I am not sure how long it takes but the multiple inquiries should change to one inquiry after the dust settles. If it doesn't change within a month or so I would contact the credit bureaus to try to get it straightened out.