Question

notsinglenow

why did my credit score lower after paying off my truck?
My credit score prior to paying off my truck was 712, after paying it off is now 692. Why did paying off my truck drop my score? I thought that paying off your debt would help your credit score. Am I thinking this wrong or are you to stay in debt to keep yourself in good credit as long as you continue to make payment all of the time. Please help me with some answers. Thank you.

old bills in collections

I have some old bills in collections. I've gotten sick and lost work time.  So How do I trust companys that say. (We will help you repair your credit  And you will get a better score).

Some friends said they tryied some companys for help. And all that happened was another 100.00 bill they have to pay each month. When they could have used that money on the bill. Yes they were to think these companys helped. But they did not.

I am afraid to ask for help to repair my score and fix my credit score,  because I think some companys are out there just to take advantage because we need help. but its a cover up. Not to really repair our score. just to make us believe they are helping. but they are not.  I think its a scam.

So who Do I ask for help? I do not mind paying for help, but I want to see the scores go up. and not in 6 months to a year later. Were the scores might change on its own  if you got help or not.

I need to fix my score, So I can purchase a home. I am tired of renting. And my score is in the poor score now, since my truck is paid off.

Is there a Company out there that live up to there name?  Who can I go through that will help?