Question

GoldnDiamonds

Why did my credit score go from 764-723 within 1 week and yet my FICO score has remained unchanged?
My credit score went from 764 to 723 in one week. Credit Karma states that the reason for this is because my previously unused Capital One account was reporting a balance of $0 as of Oct 15, 2014, indicating it is not in use. This account is now reporting a balance of $563. We recommend you verify that the charges on this account are legitimate. Why does that make my credit score go down ? My available credit with Capital One is $5000.
I checked my FICO score and it has remained the same so I don't understand why it had to change at Credit Karma.

FICO and Credit Karma use different models for their scores, that is why the numbers are different.  The only score that matters is your FICO, the scores here are for your education and enjoyment.