Question

lkdo

Why did my credit score drop over 100 points with Credit Karma's new format???
Nothing has changed in my credit history, payment history, no credit inquiries. I've been following my credit score with Credit Karma for a long time and it has consistently been at 714-722. Today I checked it in Credit Karma's new format and it's down to 605. I have no idea what could have caused the drop as the only thing that has changed is that I have been paying my debt down.

Same with mine

I follow both  here and directly ith transunion befor the update my score was 645 and has been for the last few months, now its 513 and has no record of it ever being in the 600's also it was matching my transunion score which is still in the 600's.

Same here

I experienced the exact same issue and came here to ask why only to find out I'm not the only one. Hopefully Credit Karma can provide some insight.

Same thing happened to me!  Nothing has changed on my end.  I even have new credit cards!!!!!!!!  They don't have balances either.  They changed their format and I love 100 points.  So disappointed!  Don't think I'll be checking back.  This is not as accurate as it used to be.