Question

ALG2914

Why Did My Credit Score Drop 60 Points?!?!
I am confused why my credit score drop over 60 points since the last time I have seen it? I bought my first vehicle in early 2013 with a credit score in the 700's and now after losing 60 points (for whatever reason?) I am in the 600's...Nothing on my account has changes since. I have two credit cards total, consistently paid on time and never once have been late - this includes my vehicle loan. I have perfect payments that show on here with no changes and yet I dropped over 60 points?!?! What could be wrong and how can I fix this?

OK, so you still have an open vehicle loan?   Then this vehicle loan is counting towards your total credit line, thus lowering your score.

zevus

Sorry, that should say 'percentage of credit line utilized'..