Question

tobyx

Why did I get turned down?
Credit Karma suggested a cc card and I applied and was turned down but I did get two hits on my credit score??? How does CreditKarma fix this for me?

Most Helpful Response

Why would CK fix it for you? Did CK guaranteeing you 100% approval?  Like anything credit related items, people need to understand what they get themselves into before they hit "send" "apply" not after. 

What happened....

If I recommended you get the same card I have, a small, $300 limit card, would you be upset with me if you did not get that card? Credit Karma operates under the same principal.  I would estimate you could get it, because I might see myself in your situation, provided you shared your credit with me.  I'm not obligated to do anything about you not getting the card, or a hit on your credit score.  This is just how things work.

You need to try to concentrate on problems that you can fix using the equifax and transunion dispute process. It seems complex at first, but its pretty easy once you go through it once on each of them.  Don't rely on Credit Karma to fix your credit.  Its more like a credit-o-meter. 

LOL   you have to be kidding.