Question

dennis358

why did credit karma remove the vantage score and the insurance credit score?
I liked having access to my vantage, fico and the third one which the name escapes my memory......one of the other 2 scores related to my insurability and I liked that when shopping for home and auto insurance products...

Hi dennis358,

The scores you see on your dashboard when you log in are the VantageScore 3.0 provided by both TransUnion and Equifax. 

Your insurance scores are here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/insurance

Hope that helps!