Question

saxron

why cant the algarhythms be imporove to be more accurate and fair?
I was glad to see your new way of determining credit score worked (mine came up about 40 points which more like what I was pretty sure it should be... although my score is comfortably in the "Excellent" it is still very frustrating when I decided to refinance my home to take advantage of a significantly better interest rate, and not to my surprise the credit report that was run and I knew one would be... gave about a 4 point hit to my score... if anything my score should go up... in this day and age with the amazing computing power available there is no excuse for punishing people who only want to improve their credit profile.... shame on you guys for such a disfunctional system